Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 1: Love the MTC!

Hello Everyone!!!
 
So it's been a week and half here in the MTC, crazy!!! I love how the MTC really focuses you on your purpose. There are so many things I haven't had to think or worry about here and it's so great. The only thing I have to worry about is teaching the gospel....oh and learning Japanese. But that part is actually coming along quite well! In just this week and half I've picked up tonsss of grammer and vocab. I still have a lot more to go, but I've received lots of blessings when it comes to learning Japanese.
 
Sometimes it gets a little stuffy and hot in our classroom with 14 missionaries cramped in a tiny room, but it's great. :) Last night there was rain and lighting and thunder and we enjoyed it so much we just stood outside for 15 min during some free time enjoying how beautiful and wonderful it was. I honestly enjoyed it a lot more than the fireworks haha.
 
I love being surrounded with so many wonderful missionaries with the same purpose as me. I learn so much from all of them.
 
We had a devotional on Tuesday and then after a district devotional review. Apprently almost all the elders in my district are much more weepy than I am, it almost made me feel bad I wasn't haha. But people are different, and that's one thing I love about the gospel. That everyone is different, but to Heavenly Father we are all important and all just as valued.
 
If any of you want to write me some letters or send me something while I'm in the MTC that would be great. I've gotten one from my mission president and one from someone in our Stake I don't know haha! My address is on the blog if you need.
 
But yeah things are going great! Since the temple is closed we have so much time this P-day. Way more than we know what to do with haha. We'll find good uses for it though.
 
Love you all!
 

Walton Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment