Thursday, February 20, 2014

Two More Join The Ranks

Dear all,

Well today is transfer call day. I still don't know who my new companion is. We haven't gotten calls, but my companion has heard from multiple people that he is transferring to be a zone leader in Kagoshima. So now everyone in Saijo knows, but me....that's cool I guess.
But anyways this week was so amazing because....
Haishan and Shunka got baptized!! (I will send pictures next week as I don't have a lot of time now.)

They are so amazing and they are so strong. Especially Haishan. He has so much faith and will be a way strong priesthood leader someday. Saijo has gone from 2 members when I got here to like 7 now! Some having moved in and 3 being baptized. God is really performing miracles here!

The most amazing thing I've just really felt is how much God has really answered the prayers of his servants here. First transfer they prayed for just a solid investigator they could meet and then Sho came, second transfer we prayed for a family that could help Saijo to be found. Then Haishan and Shunka and the Moritas came. Then we prayed for a family progressing towards baptism, and the Morita's and they were progressing. Then finally this transfer we prayed for a couple to get baptized. And Haishan and Shunka did! It is so amazing how God has been answering our prayers.

Then also a few months ago the sisters were working so so hard, all day everyday finding and having no success and no investigators to teach. So we prayed that we could find investigators for them to teach. And then this transfer we found investigator after investigator and like 4 moms for them to teach. It was a way cool miracle!

I'm so grateful to be out here. I love being able to just keep an eye single to the glory of God doing his work here in Hiroshima Japan.

Love you all and keep up the good work!

Love,
Elder Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment